Sweet baby Ivan came Thursday. He stayed with us for two precious
hours. He breathed on his own and made tons of really cute baby
sounds with his very own adorable little voice. He moved a lot while snuggled into my chest, skin-to-skin. He yawned two adorable yawns. He opened his eyes quite a bit to look at us. We love and miss him very much. I feel so lucky to be his Mama!
Words can't even describe how I am feeling right now. I am so happy that you were able to spend a little time with him, yet so sad that you had to say goodbye. You are amazing and he is lucky to have you as his Mama! I love you!
ReplyDeleteIn case you were wondering, this is Ciara not Herb
ReplyDeleteAlana I have been wondering and praying for you! Beautiful baby boy is lucky to have you as a mama. So precious. Know that my love Thoughts and prayers are with you And Brandon
ReplyDelete